Dr. Pratima Mittal is Head of Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Amrita Hospital, Faridabad. She has an extensive experience and dedication in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology. She has an extensive clinical and academic experience of 40+ years in the field. Despite the innumerable honors to her credit, she constantly strives to provide the latest evidence-based best medical services in her field. Her selflessness, human understanding and exemplary patient outcomes make her one of the most ethical and genuine doctor.
- FRCOG (Hon.)
- High Risk Pregnancy & Critical Care in Obstetrics
- Adolescent health
- Vaginal surgeries and Gynae preventive oncology
- Supervisor and Course-Co-ordinator of Post-Doctor Fellowship of National Board of Examinations (FNB)
- She is a great academician and a beloved teacher who has supervised around 36 thesis projects of post-graduate students.
- Co-chairperson and reviewer for the ICMR and DBT proposals on national projects on maternal health
- Member Interview Board as an expert for the various faculty posts for AIIMS (Delhi,Rishikesh and Jodhpur) SGPGI, GNCTD Hospitals, ESI Hospitals, KGMC etc.
Contributed for WHO pocket book on abortion and maternal health in hospitals. She has written 3 books and contributed to around 38 chapters in books and more than 120 scientific publications in national and international journals. She is also a Reviewer for famous Indian and international journals like the BJOG, PLOS-one, IJMR etc and more than 30 National Guidelines of MOHFW related to maternal and child health. She has the honour of delivering more than 100 guest lecture all over the world.