Dr Saifa M Latheef, working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine, Amrita hospital Faridabad. More than 8 years of experience in the field of Emergency Medicine across India with working experience from the best hospitals/medical colleges of the country. Actively engaged in clinical and academic emergency Medicine, been a teaching faculty for National Medical Commission MBBS & MD and co-ordinator for MD program in Emergency Medicine since 2020.
- MBBS -Govt Medical College, Trivandrum, Kerala-2012
- DNB Emergency Medicine (DIplomate of National Board) from Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, Trivandrum, National Board of Examinations, (2014-2017)
- MRCEM (The Royal College of Emergency Medicine, UK)
- FACEE (Fellowship of Academic College of Emergency Medicine), AIIMS, New Delhi
- MNAMS (National Academy of Medical Sciences)
- Fellowship in Infectious Diseases
Specialized in the field of medical emergencies with special interest in resuscitation, emergency ultrasound, cardiovascular emergencies, toxicology, disaster medicine, also, surgical emergencies, trauma, paediatric and neonatal emergencies, gynaecological emergencies, critical care.
- Certified instructor of American Heart Association (AHA) for Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) courses since 2019.
- Certified instructor in Point of Care Ultrasonography in Emergency Medicine(AUTLS)
- Certified in Disaster Medicine from Osaka university, Japan
- Certified instructor in Acute Critical Care Course, India.
- Senior Resident in Emergency Medicine and Trauma from AIIMS,New Delhi and JaiPrakash
Narayan Apex Trauma Centre(2017-2020)
- Assistant Professor, Dept of Emergency Medicine, School of Medical Sciences and Research, Sharda University, Gr.Noida, Delhi NCR (2020-2022)