Dr Abhishek Goyal, Family physician has more than a decade of experience with hospitals and in-clinic settings. A bilingual general practitioner in a busy medical office serving OPD’s conforming to the latest evidence based guidelines. He has been skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of patients suffering from diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders, obesity, dyslipidemia, and asthma. With a special interest and inclination towards Diabetes and other lifestyle disorders. Excellent reputation for patient service and superior clinical skills..
- MBBS - Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur (M.P)
- DNB - Family Medicine - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Post Graduate Diploma Endocrinology - University of South Wales.
- Lifestyle disorders - Diabetes, Hypertension
- Hyperthyroidism - Graves’ Disease and Thyroid Storm - Dheeraj Kapoor, Abhishek Goyal - Textbook of Emergency Medicine Including Intensive Care & Trauma, 2nd Edition, Ch 131
- Acute Adrenal Crisis - Dheeraj Kapoor, Abhishek Goyal - Textbook of Emergency Medicine Including Intensive Care & Trauma, 2nd Edition, Ch 132
- Interpretation of Thyroid Function Tests - Dheeraj Kapoor, Ruchi Kapoor, Abhishek Goyal - Medicine Update 2021, Volume 31;Ch 197
- Prediabetes - Dheeraj Kapoor, Abhishek Goyal, RSSDI Diabetes Update 2020;Ch 9:37-40
- Insulin as Autacoid and Chalone - Dheeraj Kapoor, Abhishek Goyal. InjectableTherapies for Diabetes Management. January 2020;Ch4:23-26
- S. Dey, R. Tewari, U. Modi, M. Jan, A. Goyal. Case Report - Acute Kidney Injury Induced by Rhabdomyolysis. Journal on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine from Northeast India. August 2017, 2nd Issue. http://ccemjournal.com/?p=2566
- A. Goyal, D. Kapoor, R. Kapoor. Medical Management of Thyrotoxicosis. Haryana Medical Journal. June 2017, Vol. 40, No.2. ISSN No. :0971-0892
- A. Goyal, A. Jain, A. Shukla, D. Kapoor. Study of prevalence of metabolic syndrome in a preventive health clinic of urban India. Int J Diabetes Dev Countries (December 2015) 35 (Suppl 4):S535–S611
- Goyal A, Agrawal V, Raina VK, Sharma D. Congenital arhinia: A rare case. Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons. 2008;13(4):153-154. doi:10.4103/0971-9261.44771.