Dr. Ritesh Goel is one of the few AIIMS New Delhi alumni who has earned all of his degrees from the prestigious institution. He has also completed his fellowship in Robotic Urology and Renal Transplant from Max Super Specialty hospital (one of the best urology centres in North India). He was awarded the Delhi Urology Society's ‘Young Achievers Award’ in 2019. During his training at AIIMS New Delhi, he has observed and treated a variety of urological cancers and has developed passion for Urological malignancies. He believes in providing evidence-based and affordable care to his patients.
He has a special interest in research in the field of molecular genetics in urological cancers as well as male infertility. He had published several articles and written a book chapter in the prestigious urology manual. He is currently part of an ongoing ICMR-backed project involved in the development of non-invasive diagnostic tests for prostate cancer. He has served as faculty at national conferences and is currently serving as an active member of the Zonal Urology Society for Post-graduate Events. His areas of expertise include uro-genital cancers, robotic and minimal access surgery, neuro-urology, and male infertility.
- M.B.B.S (AIIMS New Delhi)
- M.S General Surgery (AIIMS New Delhi)
- M.Ch Urology (AIIMS New Delhi)
- Fellowship in Robotic Urology and renal transplant (MaxHospital,Saket)
Dr Ritesh Goel specializes in Urological Malignancies, Endo-Urology and Laser urological surgeries, Andrology and male infertility, Reconstructive Urology and Renal Transplant related surgeries.
- BLS certification (Basic Life Support)
- Fellowship in Minimal Access, Robotics and Renal Transplant.
- Best Poster Award – NZUSICON 2019
- Second Best Poster Award – NZUSICON 2021
- Delhi Urology Society – ‘Young Achievers Award’ – 2019
- Felicitation by Chief Minister of Haryana for topping state in medical entrance – 2009
- Goel, R., Batra, H., Kumar, M., Dada, R., & Kumar, R. (2022). Evaluation of cell-free seminal mRNA for the diagnosis of obstruction as the cause of azoospermia in infertile men: A prospective cohort study. Andrologia, e14364. https://doi.org/10.1111/and.14364
- Goel R, Rathore YS, Chumber S, Singla V, Baig M. Pilot study to assess the role of minimal access surgery in the management of superficial surgical infections. Sri Lanka Journal of Surgery. 2021;39(3):28–32. DOI: http://doi.org/10.4038/sljs.v39i3.8871
- Goel R, Panaiyadiyan S, Nayak B, Singh P. Multimodal management of locally advanced rhabdoid tumour of the kidney in an adult. BMJ Case Rep. 2021 Apr 12;14(4):e236830. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2020-236830. PMID: 33846176; PMCID: PMC8048002
- Goel R., Singh P., Kumar R. (2021) Understanding the Instruments: Intra-corporeal Lithotripsy—Non-laser Types. In: Ng A.C.F., Wong M.Y., Isotani S. (eds) Practical Management of Urinary Stone. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-4193-0_5
- Nayak B, Garg H, Goel R, Singh P, Nayyar R, Kumar R, Seth A. Contemporary Outcomes of Open Radical Cystectomy: a 5-Year Experience from a Tertiary Care Center. Indian J Surg Oncol. 2021 Mar;12(1):86-93. doi: 10.1007/s13193-020-01226-z. Epub 2021 Jan 8. PMID: 33814837; PMCID: PMC7960850.
- Pol MM, Chawla LU, Rathore YS, Goel R. Combined caesarean with splenectomy in pregnancy with portal hypertension: defining plausibility. BMJ Case Rep. 2017 Sep 15;2017. pii: bcr-2017- 220561. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2017-220561. PubMed PMID: 28918404.
- Lalit Kumar, Siddharth Jain, Seema Kaushal, Amlesh Seth, Ritesh Goel, Manoj Kumar, and Sanjay K mar. A Case of Type 1 Papillary Renal Cell Cancer with Pelvic Tumor Thrombus Masquerading as Urothelial Cancer with Review of Literature. Journal of Endourology Case Reports. Online ahead of print. Published Online: 23 May 2019. https://doi.org/10.1089/cren.2019.0056
- Goel R, Nayak B, Singh P, Gamanagatti S, Yadav R. Percutaneous Management of Persistent Urine Leak After Partial Nephrectomy: Sealing the Leak Site with Glue. J Endourol Case Rep. 2020 Dec 29;6(4):472-475. doi: 10.1089/cren.2020.0151. PMID: 33457705; PMCID: PMC7803278.
- Arumalla K, Singla V, Aggarwal S, Garg H, Goel R, Katiyar V. Outcomes in morbidly obese adolescent patients undergoing laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy in the Indian subcontinent: A retrospective review. J Minim Access Surg. 2019 Jan-Mar;15(1):31- 36. doi: 10.4103/jmas.JMAS_143_17. PubMed PMID: 29483370; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6293674.
- R. Goel, S. Aggarwal. Remnant Gastric Dilation Secondary to Duodenal Narrowing Post Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass for Morbid Obesity. Surg Endosc (2018) 32(Suppl 2): 361 (Presented in Best video group at EAES 2018, London)
- R. Goel. BK Polyoma Virus Associated Urothelial Malignancy of the Graft Kidney Posing an Immuno-Oncological and Surgical Challenges. A Highlight into Intra-Operative Diffculties and BriefReview of Literature. Pg 290, World J Urol (2019) 37(Suppl 1): 1. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00345-019-02955-9