Dr Megha Jain is an experienced and highly specialized Pediatric Dental Surgeon. She has an extensive clinical and academic experience of over 13 years in the field of dentistry. Over the span of her career, she has worked in reputed Medical & Dental colleges across the country and in various leading dental clinics across Mumbai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
She completed her graduation from the prestigious Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal University, where she bagged a gold medal in the subject of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry. Thereafter, she completed her Masters in Pediatric Dentistry from Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. She constantly strives to provide the best and latest dental services to her patients.
Dr. Megha is an avid researcher with various publications to her name. Her areas of interest include treatment of early childhood caries in children, full mouth rehabilitation in kids, behaviour management in children, preventive & interceptive oral health care of kids.
- BDS - Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore (MAHE University)
- MDS (Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry) - DAV Dental College and Hospital, Yamunanagar (Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences)
- Rehabilitation of Nursing Bottle Caries
- Preventive and Interceptive Orthodontics in Children
- Treatment of Rampant Caries
- Full mouth rehabilitation of kids and adolescents
- Gold Medal in the subject of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry by Manipal Academy of Higher Education, 2004.
- Covid Warrior Award for exemplary services during the first wave of pandemic awarded by Sh. Anil Vij, Health Minister, Government of Haryana, 2020.
- An evaluation of Various materials and tooth preparation design used for re attachment of fractured incisiors. Megha Bhargava, Inder Kumar Pandit, Nikhil Shrivastava, Neeraj Gugani, Monika Gupta – Dental Traumatology, 2010, 26: 317-320.
- Pediatric Dentistry during Coronavirs diease – 2019 pandemic : A paradigm shift in treatment option. Amita Sharma, Megha B Jain. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent 2020; 13(4): 412-415
- Acceptance and adverse effects following COVID-19 vaccination among the health care workers at a health care centre in the most backward district of India. Sharma, Amita; Jain, Megha; Vigarniya, Monika. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care: June 2022 - Volume 11 - Issue 6 - p 3224-3229 doi: 10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_2370_