Dr. Mahendra Singh Rajput is a highly skilled Interventional endoscopist and gastroenterologist. After completing his graduation from Mysore medical college he pursued his post-graduation from Delhi’s renowned college –PGIMER and Dr Ram Manohar Lohia. He joined All India Institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi and completed is DM in Gastroenterology and Human Nutrition. he has undergone rigorous and thorough training under the guidance of esteemed faculty at the country’s premier institute. After completing his super specialization, he completed fellowship in advance gastrointestinal therapeutic endoscopy from AIIMS New Delhi. He has vast experience of performing complicated ERCP and various EUS guided procedures.
He has his special interest in 3rd space endoscopy and have expertise in POEM, ESD procedure. He has especial interest in luminal endoscopy including spiral enteroscopy. He has vast experience in various pancreaticobiliary , luminal GI disease like managmemt of severe acute pancreatitis and its complications , chronic pancreatitis and complication , GI bleeding , Inflammatory bowel disease , GI motility disorder and various GI malignancy. He has done extensive research on celiac disease and malabsorption during his tenure at AIIMS. Dr Mahendra is a astute academician and has trained many residents, and involved in academic activity like journal club , group discussion , debates and seminars and attended multiple national and international conference. He was a core part of various research projects in AIIMS. He is the author of many national, international publications and Chapters in various books.Currently his interest is in advance diagnostic and therapeutic EUS and 3RD space endoscopy.
- MBBS (Mysore medical college and research Institute)
- MD, Internal medicine (PGIMER Dr RML hospital New Delhi)
- DM, Gastroenterology and HNU (AIIMS New Delhi)
- Fellowship, Advance therapeutic GI endoscopy (AIIMS New Delhi)
Winner of post graduate API Quiz at XXVII Annual conference Delhi chapter 2016
- Chauhan A, Das P, Singh A, Dutta R, Rajeshwari M, Rajput MS, Agarwal A, Banyal V, Upadhay A, Ahuja V, Makharia G. Pan-Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosal Pathologies in Patients with Celiac Disease with the Demonstration of IgA Anti- Transglutaminase Mucosal Deposits: A Case–Control Study. Digestive diseases and sciences. 2021 Sep 9:1-3.
- Ahmed A, Singh A, Kajal S, Chauhan A, Rajput MS, Banyal V, Ahuja V, Makharia GK. Dental enamel defects and oral cavity manifestations in Asian patients with celiac disease. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2021 Aug;40(4):402-9.
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycosis due to fungi other than Aspergillus. Deepak D1,Singh Rajput M2, Sharma B2, Chowdhary A3. European Annals of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 28 Feb 2019, 51(2):75-79
- Sharma B, Deepak D, Ali M, Rajput M, Parmar R, Taneja R. Congenital Giant Melanocytic Nevus with Malignant Melanoma of the Pleura: Do Primary Pleural Melanomas Exist?. Middle East Journal of Cancer. 2017 Oct 1;8(4):233-9.
- Rajput MS, Chauhan A, Makharia GK. Epidemiology of Celiac Disease. In Advances in Celiac Disease 2022 (pp. 7-22). Springer, Cham.
- Rajput MS, Chauhan A, Makharia GK. Epidemiology and clinical features of celiac disease in adults. InCoeliac Disease and Gluten-Related Disorders 2022 Jan 1 (pp. 1- 23). Academic Press.
- Aggarwal N, Dwarakanathan V, Singh A, Agarwal A, Khuttan A, Ahmed A, Rajput MS, Chauhan A, Banyal V, Verma AK, Gupta V. Spectrum of height in patients with celiac disease. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2021 Dec 18:1-9.
- Mehtab W, Chauhan A, Agarwal A, Singh A, Rajput MS, Mohta S, Jindal V, Banyal V, Ahmed A, Pramanik A, Vij N. Impact of Corona Virus Disease 2019 pandemic on adherence to gluten-free diet in Indian patients with celiac disease. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. 2021 Dec 7:1-8.
- OPP-0027 Pan-gastrointestinal tract mucosal pathologies in patients with celiac disease: A case–control study with the demonstration of IgA anti-TG2 mucosal deposits October 2021 Conference: Asia Pacific Digestive Week 2021At: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – VirtualVolume At: Kuala Lampur
- Mohta S, Rajput MS, Ahuja V, Makharia GK. Emergence of Celiac disease and Gluten-related disorders in Asia. Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility. 2021 Jul 30;27(3):337.
- Elhence A, Singh A, Anand A, Kumar R, Ashraf A, Kumar S, Pradhan D, Pathak P, Vaishnav M, Rajput MS, Banyal V. Real‐world re‐treatment outcomes of directacting antiviral therapy failure in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Medical Virology. 2021 Aug;93(8):4982-91.
- Anand A, Elhence A, Vaishnav M, Singh AA, Rajput MS, Banyal V, Jindal V, Pathak P, Kumar P, Nayak B, Yadav R. FibroScan-AST score in an Asian cohort of NAFLD and its utility in predicting histological resolution with bariatric surgery. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2020 Nov 24.
- Deepak D, Gupta P, Kumari S, Rajput MS, Bhardwaj M, Sharma B. Primary Non- Hodgkin Lymphoma Presenting as a Carinal Mass. Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology. 2017 Jul 1;24(3):232-5.
- Sachin Jain MD, Srivastava A, Aggarwal R, Rajput M, Jain N. Primary hyperparathyroidism presenting as haemorrhagic stroke in a young female. Endocrine Practice. 2016 May 1;22:178.
- Familial Touraine-Solente-Gole Syndrome" BMJ Case Reports.
- Interesting Clinical Cases in Medicine API book. A YOUNG male with chronic diarrhea Randeep Rana, MS Rajput, Govind Makharia