Dr. DivyaPrakash is a highly accomplished Paediatric surgeon (resident of Kanpur) who has been trained at various reputed centers in India and has more than 4 years of experience post MCh - Paediatric Surgery. She did her Superspeciality course DNB in Paediatric Surgery from the prestigious Amrita Institute of medical sciences, Kochi, Kerala. In Amrita Institute, for 6 years, she was trained in all types of Neonatal Surgeries, Paed. GI surgeries, Minimally Invasive Surgeries and especially Paed.
Urology ( under Dr. Mohan Abraham n Dr. Naveen Viswanath). She did her PDF (Post Doctorate Fellowship) – Paed. Gastrosurgery from prestigious postgraduate Institute (SPGPI, Lucknow). She further refined her experience both clinically and academically and in 2019, she joined Dr. RamManohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow and worked there for 14 months. After that she joined Hind Institute of medical sciences, Barabanki near Lucknow, where she alone ran a Paediatric Surgery unit for 2 long years. She also served and cured many children in various nursing homes in Barabanki, district. Before joining Amrita hospital, Faridabad as a Consultant and Assistant Professor of Paediatric Surgery, she was the only Paediatric surgeon in Barabanki district who cured and saved many children’s life.
- MBBS (GSVM Medical college, Kanpur
- DNB – Paediatric Surgery (Amrita Institute of Medical science, Kochi, Kerala)
- PDF- Paed. Gastrosurgery (SGPGI, Lucknow)
- SR - DR. RamManohar Lohia Institute, Lucknow
- SR – HIND Institute of Medical science, Lucknow
- Assist Prof. – HIND Institute of Medical science, Lucknow
Neonatal Surgeries, Paediatric GI surgeries, Paed. Urology, Genital reconstruction, Paed. General Surgeries. Paed. Minimally Invasive Surgeries.
- Certificate for Revised Basic Course Workshop and AETCOM by NMC regional centre for Medical Educational Technologies
- Certificate for Basic Course in Biomedical Research mandated by NMC with a score of 79%.
- Member of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support)
- An unusual variant of Urethral duplication: an addition to Effman classification. – International Urology and Nephrology- DOI 10.1007/s11255-013-0424-0
- High Grade VUR in Hypospadias: Case report of a rare association and review of Literature- 2020;7(2):41-44. DOI:10.14534/j-pucr. Pediatric Uro case report.
- Prediction of Neonatal morbidity in survivor’s with CDH in relation to postoperative Intravesical pressure and LHR. International Journal Research and Review – Vol.6; Issue 9; September 2019. E-ISSN: 2346-9788; P-ISSN: 2454-2237.
- Is Steroids in Infantile Hemangioma: An unnecessary Evil? International Journal of Research and Review - Vol.6; Issue 9; September 2019. E-ISSN: 2346-9788; P-ISSN: 2454-2237.
- A safer way of suturing in Foker's Technique – Journal of Paediatric Surgery 2013; (48) 1819-1821
- Non varicella Gastrointestinal Bleed in children: Surgical experience in management challenges. Paediatric Surgery International (2019) 35: 1197-1210. DOI 10.1007/s00383-019-04452-0.
- Is TIP repair in hypospadias a confidence building procedure? Analysis in early hundred cases in a Paediatric Surgery centre. – New Indian Journal of Surgery. Vol 12, Issue 2; April- June 2021. DOI:http://do.doi.org/10.21088/nnij.0976/4747.12121.7
- Serum Biochemical Markers and Newer’s ratio in Predicting the short term outcomes in children undergoing Kasai’s Portoenterostomy. Journal of evid based med Healthc, pISSN- 2349-2562; eISSN- 2349- 2570/Vol. 7/Issue 40/ Oct. 05, 2020.