Dr. Deepak Pahwa is a highly experienced anesthesiologist with over 13 years of experience. After completing his MBBS, he pursued his MD in anesthesiology from the prestigious Seth GS Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He then completed his senior residency at the highly reputed Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Management, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Following this, he worked at reputed like Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon, and Medanta— The Medicity, Gurgaon. Later, he pursued a Fellowship in Pain Management from Daradia Hospital, Kolkata, in 2018. He has over six years of experience giving ultrasound-guided nerve blocks and has been the faculty at various national conferences on ultrasound-guided regional anaesthesia. He has authored chapters on anaesthesia in multiple books. His special interests include perioperative management of pain, ultrasound-guided nerve block catheter insertion, and managing chronic pain and cancer pain.
- Fellowship in Pain Management
- Anesthesiology and Pain Management
- Ultrasound guided Regional Anesthesia
- Chronic Pain Management
Member of Indian Society of Anesthesiology
- Letter to editor on “PENG block catheter for preoperative pain relief in a patient with fracture neck of femur”. Journal of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology. 2021 Oct-Dec;37(4):664-665
- Chapter on " Guidelines for Management of Failed Epidural" in Practice Guidelines in Anesthesia 2018 published by Jaypee Brothers for Indian College of Anesthesiology.
- Chapter on "Guidelines for Fluid Resuscitation in Trauma Patients." in Practice Guidelines in Anesthesia 2017 published by Jaypee Brothers for Indian College of Anesthesiology.
- Perioperative management of a patient of Rubenstein-Taybi syndrome with ovarian cyst for laparotomy. Journal of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology, 30, no.3(2014):422
- Anaesthetic management of patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis. Trends in Anaesthesia And Critical Care 3, no.1 (2013):19-24.
- Regional Anesthesia In A Case Of Traumatic Diaphragmatic Hernia- The Internet Journal Of Anesthesiology, vol 15, no. 1, 2007
- “Anaesthesia for Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery”- Trends in Anaesthesia And Critical Care 1(2011)79-83
- Presented poster on “Regional Anesthesia Reduces Post Operative I.C.U. Stay And Ventilator Requirements In Patients Undergoing Major Surgeries” in the NEMAACON 2008 held in Mumbai
- Presented poster on “Warfarin In Vitreo-Retinal Surgeries- A Dilemma” in ICACON 2010 held in Rohtak.