Dr. Anil Sharma completed his MCh in Urology from the prestigious government medical college, Calicut, Kerala in 2014. He worked in Dr. BSA medical college and hospital, New Delhi from 2015 to 2016 and acquired skills in endourological procedures like URS, RIRS, TURP, and PCNL. He completed his fellowship in Renal transplant from Medanta, the Medicity in 2017 where he received advanced training in laparoscopic donor nephrectomies and recipient surgery. He worked as an associate consultant in Medanta from July 2017 to November 2017 after which he joined ILBS, New Delhi as consultant Renal transplant and urology where he worked till September 2021. He also worked in UAE as a urology specialist from September 2021 to May 2022. His areas of interest include kidney transplant, endourology, Men’s health and male infertility. He has published several papers as lead author in pubmed indexed international journals, has authored book chapters and is a reviewer for many international journals. He has presented several papers and videos in various conferences and CMEs.
- MCh urology
- DNB urology, MNAMS
- Fellowship in Renal Transplant
- Renal Transplant
- Men’s Health
Specialist urology from September 2021 to May 2022 in Lifecare hospital
Mussaffah, ABU DHABI, UAE,Consultant urology and Renal transplant- ILBS New Delhi- November 2017 to September 2021,Associate consultant Urology and renal transplant – medanta the medicity – July 2017 to November 2017
- Anil Sharma, Ankit Bhardwaj, Rajendra Mathur. Incidence and causes of late hospital readmissions after living donor renal transplantation -a retrospective study. Exp Clin Transplant. 2021 Apr 16. doi: 10.6002/ect.2020.0490. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33877037.
- Anil Sharma, Gaurav Sindwani, Vinod Arora, Ankit Bhardwaj. Impact of liver disease severity on outcome of patients undergoing endourological procedures for urolithiasis – A retrospective study . Current Urology. 16(1):20-24, March 2022
- Sharma A, Bhardwaj A, Mathur RP. Incidence and causes of early hospital readmissions after living donor renal transplant – A single centre study. Niger J Clin Pract 2022;25:1413-7.
- Yashwant Patidar, Anil Sharma, Jitender Singh. Catheterization related urethral injury in a patient with chronic liver disease: a diagnostic dilemma. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F20514158211032845
- Kher Vijay, Sharma Anil, Ghosh Prasun . Urinary tract infections in renal transplant patients. 10.5005/jp/books/18034_