Nursing Quality Division
The Nursing Quality as a separate vertical Division (NQD) under nursing services was established in 2015 to provide an infrastructure that supports nurses at all levels with new knowledge and quality improvement activities, thus, empowering them to explore clinical concerns, advance nursing science and evaluate evidence to inform their practice.
We have an extensive nursing expertise group to guide and support the Nursing Quality team which comprises of Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nurse Educators and Wound Care Nurses who serve as a resource to the entire organization. We offer services that support the nurses from novice nurse to frontline senior nurses on monitoring and analysing quality indicators and performance improvement projects through audits and initiating performance appraisal.
Our key goal is to continuously improve the delivery, quality, efficiency, costs and outcomes of patient care. These are achieved through various systematic processes like monitoring, evaluation and continuous improvement activities which are in par with the set standards laid by the statutory bodies.
The key objectives of the department are to:
- Promote patient safety through safe nursing performance.
- Ensuring a comprehensive, consistent, evidence-based orientation on Quality
- Indicators & Continuous Quality Improvement for all nurses.
- Promote professional development and education of the nursing staff.
- Evaluate and oversee the quality of nursing care and practice through various Quality Improvement Techniques.
- Review current evidences for developing performance improvement plan through clinical research.
Address: 27/3218, MG Road, Atlantis Junction, Opposite Cochin Shipyard, Ravipuram, Kochi, Kerala - 682015
Fax: 0484 - 2855555
Phone: 0484 - 2856041
Fax: 0484 - 2856035