Designation: Clinical Associate Professor
Department: General Surgery, Breast Diseases Division
Qualification: MS, DNB
- Graves' disease in a dialysis dependent chronic renal failure patient Nair Gopalakrishnan, P Jacob, R Menon, M. J. C. Babu . Indian journal Nephrology Indian J Nephrol. 2014 Nov;24(6):397-9
- Lithium-induced parathyroid dysfunction: A new case. (Cited I one article) C Gopalakrishnan Nair, Riju Menon, Pradeep Jacob, Misha Babu Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 01/2013; 17(5):930-932.
- Is total thyroidectomy justified in multinodular goitre. (Cited in 8 articles) R Riju, Santosh Jadhav, Rajasekhar Kanthaswamy, Pradeep Jacob, C Gopalakrishnan Nair Journal of the Indian Medical Association 04/2009; 107(4):223-5.
- Book - “Chronic Venous Disorders of the Lower limb” Authors: Subramaniam Vaidyanathan, Riju Ramachandran Pradeep Jacob, Binni John. Publisher: Springer
- Is Intraoperative Parathyroid Hormone monitoring necessary in symptomatic primary hyperparathyroidism with concordant imaging?. C.Gopalakrishnan Nair, Misha J C , Pradeep Jacob, Riju Menon, Jimmy Mathew. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism; 2016, issue4: 512-516
- "Correlation between the cerneas classification of external branch of superior laryngeal nerve in relation to the ultrasound based-volume of thyroid gland". Riju Menon, C.Gopalakrishnan Nair, M. J. C. Babu , Pradeep Jacob, Sreedutt Murali. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, 2017 Nov-Dec; 21(6): 845–847
- “Acute Pancreatitis and primary hyperparathyroidism ; effect of parathyroidectomy. Riju R, C Gopalakrishnan Nair, Misha J C Babu, Pradeep Jacob Formosan Journal of Surgery. Year : 2018 | Volume : 51 | Issue : 6 | Page : 219-222
- “Factors influencing adverse outcomes in non diabetic necrotizing fascitis- a retrospective study” authored by Riju Ramachandran, C. Gopalakrishnan Nair, Misha JC Babu, Praddeep Jacob, Jan-June 2018, Vol. 7 Issue 1 Medica Innovatica.
- Ramu R, Riju R Menon. Study of Accuracy of Clinical Examination in Comparison with MR Fistulogram in Fistula in Ano. Amrita Journal of Medicine .Vol. 13, NO: 2 Aprl - Jun 2017, Page 1 - 44
- Hypocalcaemia following total thyroidectomy: An analysis of 806 patients. (Cited in 2 articles) C Gopalakrishnan Nair, Misha J C Babu, Riju Menon, Pradeep Jacob, Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 03/2013; 17(2):298-30
- Toxic thyroid carcinoma: A new case. C Gopalakrishnan Nair, Pradeep Jacob, Misha Babu, Riju Menon Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 07/2012; 16(4):668-70.
- Inflammatory diseases of the non-lactating female breasts. Gopalakrishnan Nair C, Hiran, Jacob P, Menon RR, Misha. Int J Surg. 2014 Nov 22;13 C:8-11. (Cited in 6 articles)
- Inflammatory diseases of the non- lacting female breasts(Original Research) C Gopalakrishnan Nair, Hiran, Pradeep Jacob,Riju R Menon, Misha, International Journal of Surgery13(2015)8-11
- Renal dysfunction in primary hyperparathyroidism;effect of parathyroidectomy:A retrospective Cohort study, Nair Gopalakrishnan,Riju Menon, Misha Babu, Pradeep Jacob,Jimmy Mathew; International Journal of surgery; 2016
- “The outcome of papillary Thyroid Cancer Associated with Graves disease; A case control Study. Riju R, C Gopalakrishnan Nair, Misha J C Babu, Pradeep Jacob European Thyroid Journal. Journal of Thyroid Research; Volume 2018, Article ID 8253094, 5 pages
- Nair CG, Babu M, Biswas L, Jacob P, Menon R, Revathy AK, et al. Lack of association of B-type Raf kinase V600E mutation with high-risk tumor features and adverse outcome in conventional and follicular variants of papillary thyroid carcinoma. Indian J Endocr Metab: 2017;21:329-33.
- Riju R, S Vaidyanathan, Manikanda Prabhu. Sapheno-Femoral Junction Anatomy and Haemodynamics in Indian Patients . Amrita Journal of Medicine