Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (Amrita Hospital), based in Kochi, Kerala, India is recognised as one of the premier hospitals in South Asia. Our commitment to affordable quality care has attracted a dedicated team of highly qualified medical professionals and other healthcare professionals from across the world to provide the highest standards of medical treatment.
Fetal Medicine and Perinatology invites for Fellowship Applications – 2022
- Integrated course structure
- Extensive direct hands on training for each candidate
- Hands on training in fetal interventions
- Sessions on dedicated Fetal Echo training included
- Training schedule incorporates comprehensive and end-to –end fetal and postnatal care
- Rotational postings in the eight allied specialties related to fetal care
- Mandatory research publications (Minimum of 2) in indexed journals by the end of the course
Duration : 2 year
No: of seats available: 2 Seats
Eligibility : MD / DNB in related areas.
- Courses Commence on: July 1, 2022.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: April 30, 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview in the first week of June.