CyberKnife and TomoTherapy
The Centre is equipped with a full range of the latest state–of–the–art radiation therapy equipment, computer planning systems, and quality assurance technology.
The CyberKnife® M6™ Series System
The CyberKnife® M6™ Series System, the premier solution for full-body radiosurgery, enables users to maximize dose, minimize side-effects and maximize patient comfort.
- Sub-millimeter accuracy and precisely sculpted doses deliver the confidence to treat with high doses even close to critical structures
- Reduce the risk of critical structure toxicity and complicationsNon-isocentric, non coplanar delivery from hundreds of beam angles paints tumour with dose
- Highly conformal dose distributions with steep dose fall off
- Minimize the volume of irradiated healthy tissue
- Combine the flexibility of MLC beam shaping with the benefit of expansive, non-coplanar delivery
- Improve treatment quality and make treatment faster and more efficient
- Expand clinical opportunities and treatment options to more patients
- Treatment accuracy and precision even for moving targets
- Continual monitoring and correcting for patient and tumour position throughout treatment increases accuracy
- Dynamic delivery model adapts in real time to the movement and location of the tumour
- Robotic mobility precisely guides each beam to the target
The TomoTherapy® H™ Series
The TomoTherapy® H™ Series is designed to treat the entire spectrum of radiation therapy patients with enhanced speed, precise performance and ease of use. Installation is simple, with over 95% of existing vaults installed to date requiring minimal-to-no retrofitting.
- VoLO™ Planning enables flexibility, speed and efficiency with real time interactive planning
- CTrue™ Image guidance provides daily 3D CT target localization and enables margin reduction while sparing healthy tissue
- TomoHelical™ and TomoDirect™ modalities deliver individualized treatments for both routine and complex indications
- TomoEDGE™ spares more normal tissue while enabling increased throughput