- Timings: 8 AM till the last patient is seen.
- Every outpatient seeking treatment at the hospital is registered prior to the consultation.
- A case sheet is generated electronically for recording history, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment being provided.
- For every new patient a Unique MRD number will be generated.
- If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your Medical Record Number, while taking an appointment.
- In case, you are a non-appointment / walk-in patient, you are requested to wait to see the doctor.
- Appointment patients will be given a preference. Only emergency walk-in can be seen out of turn.
- Payments for all specialties can be made at the OP Billing Counter.
- Special clinics like endocrinology and podiatry has evening clinics.
- Selected Outpatient Departments functions on Sundays also.
Appointment Help Desk:
- Appointments for all departments are centralized.
- While taking an appointment please quote your Name, concerned department, age, Phone no and MRD, if available and the preference of physician to be seen.
- Working Hours : 7 AM – 7 PM (Monday to Saturday).
- 8 AM – 5 PM (Sundays and Holidays).
- Appointments can be taken through phone or by email.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone no: +91 484 2852100
- Location guide map is available and directional signboards are fixed in each floor.
- Enquiries counter exist at the reception (ambulatory entrance and main entrance)
- Telephone number for central enquiry : +91 484 – 2851234
- Public Relation officer helps the patient at the OPD entrance.
- Hospital enquiry hotline works round the clock. The phone numbers are : +91 484 – 2851234, +91 484 – 6681234
Casualty and Emergency Services:
- The casualty functions round the clock all days.
- Casualty and Emergency Services Direct No: 0484 – 2802111, 2856041 and Fax no : 0484 – 2856035.
- Casualty Medical Officer and Resident Doctors are available 24 hrs all days.
- Duty Doctors are available on call round the clock in all specialities.
- All the items required are made available during mass casualties.
- In serious cases, priority is given to treatment/ management than paper work like registration and medico-legal cases. The decision rests with the treating doctor.
- Emergency operation theatre is maintained on a regular basis to ensure that it is usable all times.
- A team of trained and dedicated Medical Professionals, Emergency Technicians, Nursing personnel and trained drivers are always ready to handle all eventualities round the clock.
- The Ambulance services are available for transportation of patients from AIMS or to AIMS.
- Ambulance service enquiry nos
- Phone: 0484 – 2856041
- Emergency Helpline: 0484 – 2802111
- Fax: 0484 – 2856035
- Email: email@example.com
- This facility is available 24 hours a day, on all days.
Phone: 0484 - 2856666
Fax: 0484 - 2856035
Phone: 0484 - 2856041
Fax: 0484 - 2856035